[Fredslist] YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Alice Spitz aspitz at molodspitz.com
Fri Sep 24 18:01:39 EDT 2010

OK-show me some Gotham magic

Since we all know that it's better to give than to receive, I'm giving
you an opportunity to do so.

Last year I walked with my 30 year old cousin Than, the bravest soul
that I have ever known, and our family,

 in the misty cold rain in the Have a Chance Walk to fight brain cancer,
since I knew how important this worthy cause was to him.

  This year I will walk with the family in his memory.

I am asking for your support.  I know that we all have our favorite
charities, that money is tight, and that lots of people send these
emails out because lots of people fundraise all year long (and it seems
especially so in October)

so if you can see clear to make just one more donation, every little bit
helps

and perhaps you really can make a difference.

The website below will walk you through the donation, but if you want to
simply mail a check to me at my office address below, I will make sure
that it gets to Have a Chance.

Thank you and bless you....

http://www.active.com/donate/haveachance2010/HACASpitz

Alice Spitz, Esq.
Molod Spitz & DeSantis, P.C.
104 West 40th Street
New York, NY  10018
Phone (212) 869-3200

Cell (917) 862-1003
Fax (212) 869-4242
aspitz at molodspitz.com
www.molodspitz.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if
any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  If you are the
intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through
this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

WWW.MOLODSPITZ.COM