[Fredslist] Great Spa/Networking Event on Long Island-9/29

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 13:21:33 EDT 2010

 Hurry Space Limited!!

Hello  Women of Gotham:
I wanted to let you  know about a great event next week on Long Island.
Join LIWA, Long Island  Women’s Agenda, for our “Rock Your Image” event on
September 29th at  Le Visage Medi Spa in Garden City.
Learn  how to put your best professional image forward, indulge in mini spa
treats, and  network with other professional women. Presentations to
include personalized  image and makeup consults, quick and easy updos for the
professional woman, skin  analysis, and much more.
The  event is $25 for LIWA members and $75 for non-members. The non-member
price  includes the $50 membership fees.
To  register for the event, log on to
_http://www.liwa.org/newsandevents/event.phtml?ID=593_ (http://www.liwa.org/newsandevents/event.phtml?ID=593)
We have  a lot of great events planned and encourage you to attend. For
more information,  check out our website at _www.liwa.org_
(http://www.liwa.org)
Looking  forward to seeing you at our LIWA events!
Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard,  Esq
President
Long Island Women's  AgendaManaging Partner
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC
Attorneys At  Law
Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice Actions
1 Hollow Lane,  Suite 107
Lake Success, NY    10042
516.684.2900