[Fredslist] More Congrats Josh!! And thanks...

Rona E. Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Mon Sep 20 22:18:43 EDT 2010

Your work is stunning.  So well deserved, Josh!
BTW, the display of unique succahs in Union Sq. was inspiring.  I saw the
coverage in the NYTimes, & the photos are cool; experiencing them in person
was lovely.  Thanks for the reminder (I forgot it was just 2 days).  Great
way to gain different perspective and inspiration for the forthcoming
holiday.  Sukkot, a time of rejoicing
Chag Sameach!

Rona
Rona Wexler M.A. - Vocational Evaluator
Wexler Consulting LLC
15934 Riverside Dr. W #5J
New York, NY 10032-1016
(646) 335-5236     rona at wexler-consulting.com
Expert Assessments of Employment Capability & Earning Capacity
Matrimonial and Labor & Employment Matters