[Fredslist] Special request from Gotham Green and Meeting Reminder

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:51:34 EDT 2010

*Gotham Green is having its next meeting on Thursday October 7.*

We are growing our group and looking to add members that could benefit from
collaborating with like minded "green" business people, and are interested
in sharing information and opportunities in the Green space.  Someone who
has a business or service related to sustainability and or is committed to
changing our world in this area would probably enjoy the greatest benefit.

*We ask all fellow Gothamites to think which of your Friends, Families,
Business Associates, Vendors, and Customers would benefit from  visiting our
group.  Invite them to our next meeting on October 7th.  Have them email me
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com and I will answer any questions and let them know
about attending.  We have no rules about competition.*

Our next meeting will continue our discussion about the direction of the
Group.  This includes ways to explore synergies with each other, educating
each other within the green area about ever changing legislation and trends,
as well as sharing opportunities.

Please visit on Thursday OCTOBER 7 and bring a guest.

The meeting will be at the Friar's Club 12:30 -2

Please sign up at the website or you can use this link
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1648&eventType=3

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*WEEE*
Waste Energy Efficiency Experts
Pollution Control and Energy Efficiency Solutions
100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com