[Fredslist] Launching of the new and improved NewYorkCityChiropractic.com website

Jamie Bassel drjbassel at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:48:02 EDT 2010

Dear Members of the tribe,It is with great pride that I announce to you the launching of my new website.  Please feel free to visit www.NewYorkCityChiropractic.com at your convenience.  Feel free to contact my office with any questions.  In the coming weeks NewYorkCityChiropractic.com will be providing updated links and a health blog that will be informative and insightful.  Your feedback and comments are always welcome.  Warmest regards and live healthy,
--

Jamie H. Bassel, DC
7 West 51st Street | 2nd Floor | New York, NY 10019 | 212-227-7310

244 West 54st Street | New York, NY | 10019 | 212-262-7246
www.newyorkcitychiropractic.com
Attention! This electronic message contains information that may be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Release/Disclosure Statement