[Fredslist] Ride on-Formica 1 Correction Meets September 22

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Tue Sep 14 18:34:04 EDT 2010

Date Correction

Good morning, Gotham,

WE MEET AGAIN!  COME VISIT YOUR FRIENDS AT FORMICA 1.

Guest are always welcome; reach out to friends and colleagues to join us.

Wednesday, September 22
Friar's Club-12:30 pm

     .

----------
EXPANDING OUR GROUP:
We are looking to fill the following categories:   Accounting Firm,  Event
Planner...send me your desired categories;  those that have natural synergy
with your profession...let us, help you!

THE POWER of CONNECTIONS:
In our quest to increase our circles of influence and continue to "power
network" it is a great idea to bring with you a lead for someone in the
group and/or a Gotham Success story.  Use your Formica Roster and take a
look at contacts you have and connections you make.  You would be surprised
at the introductions you can make in a matter of minutes.

Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are ask to contact me prior to the
meeting to avoid any category conflict.
$45 Lunch fee (Kosher meals $50) can be paid online at
www.gothamnetworking.com    as well as at the meeting.

     RSVP by Monday, September 17.

Regards,
Judie