Fwd: [Fredslist] Free Taratino Roast Ticket for Friars Application Prior to 10/1

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:55:04 EDT 2010

Do it go on and do it already.  Call Fred to get the details.

It is the best deal in town and Fred made it better by getting a 1/2
Off Gotham Discount to join the Friars Club.

If you entertain, hold meetings, use a gym or you are just a drinker
you will get great value.

It is also rolls off your tongue nicely when you say " I am a Friar"

Enjoy the Day

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971

Begin forwarded message: