[Fredslist] Looking for a Litigation Attorney in ISRAEL

Lorraine Nadel lnadel at nadelassociates.com
Mon Sep 13 14:26:16 EDT 2010

To all,

I am writing to ask if anyone knows of a good litigation/international
attorney in Israel to work with me on one of my corporate clients.
Please let me know as soon as you can as they have just been sued in
Israel.

Thank you,

Lorraine

Lorraine Nadel
Attorney at Law
            -
NADEL & ASSOCIATES, P.C.
3 East 54th Street, 16th Floor
New York, NY   10022

Phone: 212-317-9500
Fax:     212-317-9849

This email and all files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify our office at 212-317-9500 and destroy the original
message and all copies.