[Fredslist] Recap of Gotham Hudson Valley

Michael Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Mon Sep 13 11:24:59 EDT 2010

I had the good sense to journey up to Dutchess County last Friday morning
for breakfast with Gotham Hudson Valley.  We had a lively meeting, and with
over two-thirds of the attendees being named either Mike or Susan it was
easy to keep track of everyone.  Among other things, I learned that Group
Chair Mike Landrum and I are members of the same church.  The networking was
excellent, breakfast was good, and I recommend visiting this group,
especially those of you in Westchester and Connecticut who are not that far
away for a morning reverse commute.

Mike Steger
Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC
1325 Sixth Avenue, 27th Floor