[Fredslist] Looking for 3 baseball tickets for an evening in late Sept.

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Sep 13 12:35:44 EDT 2010

My cousin's going to be visiting from Australia later this month, and she
expressed interest in seeing a baseball game.

I'd be looking for three tickets for either Mon. eve, 9/27; Wed. eve, 9/29;
or Thurs. eve, 9/30.

I believe the NYY are away those days, and the NYM are home -- if anyone has
some rationally-priced Mets tix available for one of those evenings, please
let me know.

Thanks,

David

(Please note my new mailing address.  All other contact info remains the
same.)

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York  11556

Ph: 516-229-2360   Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution

Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com

 <http://www.BizLawNY.com> http://www.BizLawNY.com

See my LinkedIn profile:

 <http://tinyurl.com/455eqj> http://tinyurl.com/455eqj

See my Avvo profile: