[Fredslist] Secretary/Receptionist Position Available - Plainview, NY

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Mon Sep 13 08:57:37 EDT 2010

Hi all -

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!

Now that summer is (unofficially) over and we all return to full swing,
I am relisting the posting below in case anyone missed it.

Manetto Hill Jewish Center in Plainview, NY is looking to fill the
follow position as soon as possible.  If anyone is interested or knows
someone who is interested, please contact MHJC directly.  Please no
recruiters.

SECRETARY/RECEPTIONIST, F/T - CONSERVATIVE SYNAGOGUE IN PLAINVIEW
SEEKING personable individual with general office experience, well
organized and attentive to detail; position requires extensive
correspondence, filing, phones; computer knowledge a must, excellent
communication skills required; ability to work closely with adults and
children in a fast-paced environment. Send resume and salary
requirements to MHJCstaff at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.