[Fredslist] Golf-Monday September 13

Mitlin Financial lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Sat Sep 11 15:55:40 EDT 2010

I have one extra spot in a golf outing on Monday.  Does anyone have an interest in golfing on Monday on Long Island?

Let me know.

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466
www. mitlinfinancial.com

Please visit my blog at www.lawrencesprung.com

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance | Estate Planning | Asset Management

Securities offered through Securities America Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC and advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., Lawrence D. Sprung representative.

Lawrence D. Sprung- Mitlin Financial, Inc. and Securities America are unaffiliated.

Trading instructions sent via email may not be honored. Please contact my office at (631)952-4466 or Securities America, Inc. (800)747-6111 Option 1 for all buy and sell orders. Please me advised that communications regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only. You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets. The text of this communication is confidential and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is prohibited. Any person who receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such as social security numbers and account numbers via email.