[Fredslist] Home Warranties

Weber, David DWeber at prudentialct.com
Thu Sep 9 14:00:17 EDT 2010

Home warranties can be worthwhile, especially for older homes. My company offers warranties from American Home Shield. I've had two clients who submitted claims. One had a failed water heater replaced with a new one, the other got a new refrigerator. In those two cases, the warranty was a worthwhile investment.

David Weber
Prudential Connecticut Realty
dweber at prudentialct.com
www.dweberhomes.com