[Fredslist] Young Pro's Event Recap and Thank you's!!!

Bari Bari at barizahn.com
Thu Sep 9 13:32:58 EDT 2010

Danny,

Much Thanks. You are a true mensch!

I encourage all Gotham members to get to know our young professionals and support them as much as you can - they are our future and they are all amazing. I very much enjoyed spending an evening with them and I know that you will too!

To our Gotham Family, whether you are Jewish, 1/2 and 1/2, have a Jewish partner or just love bagels, cream cheese and lox, I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

And a very special mazol tov and wishes of love to our young professionals, Jenny Berger and Vinay Sarathy, as they will be getting married over the next few weeks and we are most excited for them!

All my heart,
Bari