[Fredslist] FW: New Retained Searches - Telcom positions available

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Sep 9 13:05:59 EDT 2010

Please see below re: positions that are available for a Telcom company.  I don’t know anything more than what is below (I’m not even sure why I’m on their list).  Please contact directly.  Good luck!

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000 x107

917-860-2468 (cell)

 <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com> dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com

 <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/> www.telenoticiasusa.com

www.novomediausa.com <http://www.novomediausa.com/>

"Broadcast, Social Media and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:  www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog

Follow me on Twitter: @_davidhenry_ <http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_>

Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter: @TeleNoticias_ <https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_>

Our Company Facebook page is here: TeleNoticias on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>