[Fredslist] Mentoring Article in Downtown Express

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Sat Sep 4 15:14:13 EDT 2010

You may recall I was honored along with fellow Gothamite Lonnie Morrison on June 3rd concerning our contributions to the Friends of the High School For Leadership & Public Service. One of the Friends' greatest accomplishments is our City leading high school mentor program.

The below article sheds light on what makes us proud in what we are doing. Please take a look.