[Fredslist] Fw: Yankee Game

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Sep 3 11:26:50 EDT 2010

Feed back is one of the most important aspects of networking (which is oft
times over looked).  The below is Blue Ribbon!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 09/03/2010 11:25 AM -----

Pat Castrovinci/KZRD
09/03/2010 09:21 AM

Fred Klein/KZRD at KZRD
cc

Subject
Yankee Game

As you know, at the Gotham Golf Outing my husband won four tickets to
yesterday's Yankee game.  He took his 11 year old grandson, his nephew and
my brother.  They saw CC pitch and a few Yankee "SEE YAS" and had a
wonderful time.  We live in Northwestern Connecticut so they decided not
to drive but take the Metro North "train to the game" which lets them off
right at the Stadium.  This was a great way to go as all the people going
and coming were at the game so the "being a fan" part lasted for more than
just the game.  They did have one learning experience -- they purchased
tickets to 125th St. and then purchased another ticket from 125th to
Yankee Stadium.  They didn't realize that they could have purchased one
ticket at the ticket machine by pushing the big Y as in YANKEES.  Now they
know.  Please thank the person who donated these tickets.

Patricia Castrovinci
Administrator
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel:   212-935-6020, ext. 222
Fax:  212-753-8101
Email: castrovinci at kleinzelman.com
***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***