[Fredslist] help wanted full time CHAUFFEURS now

Matt Silver matt at ultimateclasslimo.com
Fri Sep 3 10:28:20 EDT 2010

Ultimate Class Limousine one of L.I.'s Top Ground Transportation firms
needs the magic of Gotham to find us qualified candidates. Over 25 years
old,live within 30 minutes of Hicksville,own a GPS,2 Black suits,strong
knowledge of L.I. and Metro area. Reliability is key and a friendly
English speaking personality  to interact  with high level  corporate
individuals. Retirees are welcome and all applicants must be able to
pass drug screening and full background check. Please contact Matt
Silver at matt at ultimateclasslimo.com