[Fredslist] Ride the circuit next Friday for breakfast!

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Wed Sep 1 22:39:56 EDT 2010

Yes, Gothmites, Valley People ­ and circuit riders -

It's time once more to break waffles, French toast or English muffins
together.

Our next Hudson Valley Gotham chapter breakfast is Friday, Sept 10 - 8 to
9:30 a.m.
At our usual round top in the corner of the I-84 Diner in Fishkill, NY ­
hard by Exit 12.

Be sure to invite guests and come hungry. . . Just $15 gets you anything on
the menu and some great networking!

Remember, we hold no conflicts for visitors ­ but give me a heads up that
you¹re coming. . .

Mike at CoachMike.com
917-647-7893
--