[Fredslist] Room/Apt in Brooklyn

Parita Patel paritapatelh at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 13:45:00 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Hoping Gotham can work some magic-  the neice of one of our consultants moved
from Austin to NYC 2 weeks ago- she's a recent art history graduate and
extrememly reliable (we hired her to do some temp data analysis work).

Andrea is still looking for a room to rent in Brooklyn (Williamsburg, Bushwick,
Greenpoint, Park Slope area).  Her price range is low to mid $700's and wants
her cat to be able to come along too!

If you have any leads or know someone who is looking for a roommate- please
email her: andrea.cecile at gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Parita
Gotham Young Pros