[Fredslist] Seeking Manufacturing Manager Pharma - Philly

David Jacks djacks at execusourceonline.com
Fri Oct 29 10:20:33 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

I have been retained to fill a Manufacturing Manager position in the
Pharmaceutical industry in the northeast part of Philadelphia. Easily
commutable from Princeton or south Jersey, Delaware and PA.

*	Successful candidates will have experience manufacturing
tablets and capsules and can come from a vitamin, OTC or RX
background.
*	Specifically, they must have hands-on experience with
granulation, compression and encapsulation.
*	Candidates should have experience with SAP or something
similar (ERP software).
*	They will have 6 direct reports and 35 indirect reports.
*	This person will report to the Director of Operations.

This is for bulk manufacturing as opposed to formulation or scale-up
of new products.

Please share with your network and feel free to contact me directly or
have anyone you refer to contact me directly to discuss the details.
I will give a referral bonus to anyone that recommends someone I
place.

Thank you,
Dave

David Jacks