[Fredslist] Virtual "Shiva"

lindarnewman at verizon.net lindarnewman at verizon.net
Mon Oct 25 12:22:42 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Shiva means seven in Hebrew and it is a time to share with friends and relatives after the passing of a loved one.  Seven days.

I don't know whether or not this has happened to people who are not Gotham members or not, but I have felt the incredible outpouring of love and support from my fellow Tribe members.

Everyone has shared their own personal stories of loss of a parent or parents with healing wishes.

I have never heard of "Virtual Shiva", but this must be it.

I am overwhelmed.

Thanks to all.

Best,

Linda