[Fredslist] Join us and bring a guest on Monday November 8 -Come Ride the Circuit to Gotham Green

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:32:11 EDT 2010

Join us for our first and only Monday meeting of Gotham Green on Nov 8

If you didn't make the last meeting here is your opportunity to meet people
who are trying to contribute to the well being of the planet, businesses,
and people.  We like to make money too so come and let's see how we can work
together.

Watch for the next email to find out about the Program of the Day

We encourage you to bring a guest or even suggest one if you cannot attend.
 We are planning to grow our group into one of the most productive,
committed and cohesive groups.  Join us and see why.  We will appreciate
your help.

We will meet 12:30-2 at the Friar's Club.  Please use this link to pay for
your visit:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1649&eventType=3

<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1649&eventType=3>Questions?
 Please call or email me