[Fredslist] 2 tickets available for the Medical Missions For Children Gala this evening in Manhattan

Alan Klein alan.klein at acepayroll.com
Thu Oct 21 12:24:52 EDT 2010

Ace Payroll Services has placed an Honorary Sponsorship for the Medical Missions for Children Gala, 10 years of Healing, Oct 21st, Midtown Loft, from 6-10pm. Live entertainment and dress is cocktail attire.

Unfortunately, Ace will not be able to attend. I kindly offer two tickets under our company name if anyone is interested in attending. Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward your names. It is a good cause and a good night out.

http://medicalmissionsforchildren.wordpress.com

Thank you, Ariana

Ariana Goldman
VP, Corporate Development