[Fredslist] Dr. Dan Speaks

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 10:55:46 EDT 2010

Our very own Dr. Dan Berger  will be doing a seminar in the offices of
Klein Zelman Rothermel and he will be  serving pizza for lunch.  October 29th is
a Friday and the seminar is set  for 12:30...bring your questions and your
appetite!  Let me know what you  like on your pizza when you make your
reservation for this very  informative FREE seminar.  I look forward to seeing
lots of  you as you:

                      HURRY UP AND SLOW  DOWN

"Hurry Up and Slow Down: Doing More at a Slower Pace: The Expanded  Version

This  seminar is an expanded version of what was presented at Gotham
Suffolk and  Gotham Downtown over the summer. It will contain a great deal of new
content.

Gotham  Suffolk Co-Chair and Psychologist Dan Berger will present a counter
point to our  culture of cramming in as much as possible in our lives both
at home and at  work.  While this can increase our quantity of activities it
seems to have  impacted the quality and particularly the depth of
activities. As a result we do  more of a lesser quality and don't take the time to
think or contemplate what we  are doing. Results suffer and we can end up with
less when we think we are doing  more. These concerns have significant
impact on our work and personal lives and  leave both filled with activity but
empty of meaningful results.

The presentation will also review several articles recently published  in
Harvard Business Review in which companies have attempted to introduce some
of the measures, including: The Productivity Paradox: How Sony Pictures Gets
More Out of  People by Demanding Less.

Dan will discuss practices that can increase quality and depth of
awareness, including an advanced introduction to Mindfull  Meditation."

rsvp=JANET ADLER

Janet  Adler Realty, Ltd
212 427 3809
917 834 2246.