[Fredslist] Happy 36th Wedding Anniversary

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Mon Oct 18 18:56:13 EDT 2010

Dear Along The Network:

Well my sweetheart and I made it to 36 years and counting, yesterday.

The day started off as usual with me doing some of the supermarket and other
shopping but the afternoon and evening were ours.

We drove into Manhattan and went to the Upper West Side to see the new
movie, "Social Networking," and really loved it! And I usually go in for the
action ones. I highly recommend it to all. It was one of the best I have
seen in awhile.

We then walked around for a bit, which is something we busy executives
rarely get to do, especially together. Off to one of the best kosher
steakhouses in town, Le Marais, and back to Brooklyn. But before heading
home to Flatbush, we went for a long walk on the Brighton Beach/Coney Island
boardwalk holding hands, looking into each other's eyes every once in
awhile, while reviewing the 36 years.

In Jewish life, 18 is numerically the equivalent of "chai" or the Hebrew
word for life. So 36 is two times "chai" and with all that we have
experienced together over the years, it felt like two lifetimes. And we
thanked G-d for the three children, four grandchildren and counting and most
of all, each other.

So while you still have the opportunity, grab your significant other and
give them a big hug and kiss and tell them how much you appreciate them and
love them.

All the best, to all of you, all of the time.

Thirty-six years and still the romantic. J

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP