Fw: [Fredslist] KW Mardi Gras

Paul Napolitano Paul.Napolitano at us.belfor.com
Sat Oct 16 19:09:29 EDT 2010

Fred and Joanne's Key West home is absolutely incredible. It's in the "hippest" part of town within walking distance of all the nightlife and beaches, but just far enough to appreciate the simple beauty of the "New Orleans like" lifestyle of their neighborhood. The house and grounds are flat out gorgeous. I could not recommend it more highly.

Paul

Paul Napolitano
Director, Environmental Division
Belfor, Long Island