[Fredslist] RE: Kudos to David Abeshouse !

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Fri Oct 15 17:36:56 EDT 2010

Steve's public thanks was totally unnecessary but much appreciated.

And the thanks should go to Rob Basso who produces a great presentation
that's informative, interactive, and beneficial for all who attend; and
there also are videos, blog posts, and other informational resources
available through Rob's prodigious efforts.

I second Steve's suggestion that you check out all that Rob is doing to help
resuscitate business in the NY area through Basso On Business.

http://www.BassoOnBusiness.com

Best regards,

David

Selected as one of L.I. Pulse magazine's "2010 Top Long Island Legal Eagles:
The Top-Rated Attorneys" (category: "Alternative Dispute Resolution")

<http://www.lipulse.com/business/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2010/

http://www.lipulse.com/business/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2010/

Selection criteria: Independent lawyer peer review ratings from the
Martindale legal directory ("A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0" ranking)

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York  11556

Ph: 516-229-2360   Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution

Arbitrator/Mediator

David at BizLawNY.com

http://www.BizLawNY.com

See my LinkedIn profile: