[Fredslist] Alice in Zinderland

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Oct 15 14:50:39 EDT 2010

So I was wrong, Princeton is not Pinterland. It is Zinderland.

Princeton member and artist Rein Triefeldt coined Zinderland (after Chair Josh Zinder) and soon thereafter I had the pleasure of drinking an eternal youth elixir provided by guest Alice De Tiberge, ergo Alice in Zinderland.

Then the fun began for we four Traveling Wilburys.

We broke bread at Eno Terra, owned by Gotham Princeton member Raoul Momo, with 22 fellow networkers. The food was great and the camaraderie and stories even better.

Thanks to Princeton Chair Josh Zinder and Group Coordinator Jeff Schneider for hosting us and in true "what goes around comes around" fashion, I urge you to ride the circuit to Princeton to share their welcoming experience.