[Fredslist] Renatto on Austin Restaurant

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri Oct 15 11:27:47 EDT 2010

Thank you for your advice and condolences.

My "niece" is actually my niece in law (married to my nephew) and we are
very close. We are all devastated, and it has been a hard year for my niece
and nephew, who suffered through termination of a failed fetus earlier this
year.

It was her mother who suddenly died of a heart attack, early 50s. She had
just moved to Austin from overseas and nothing is uncrated yet. Very nice
loving woman.
I am overwhelmed with grief and concern for the entire family.  The support
of the extended family of Gotham is always helpful. All for One and One for
All.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com