[Fredslist] Thank you

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Thu Oct 14 20:49:15 EDT 2010

There is a story going around the Internet about a teacher that got her
class to write something positive about each of the other classmates. It was
collected and the next day a compilation was distributed to each student.
They were amazed about what their peers thought of them and carried it with
them through out their lives..

A few days ago I sent a request to what I thought was to Fred Klein asking
him for a recommendation as part of the requirements to become certified as
a fraud examiner.  What I didn't know what that my email memory substituted
fred's list instead.

Michael LaBlanc in CT emailed me that I was a character that was well
respected and I would get a flood of responses. That's when I learned what
had happen.  So I told Michael that I must be a character because it wasn't
suppose to be posted on Fred's List and boy was my face red.

However, Michael was right in that the responses I received was like I was
one of those classmates. In some cases from very unexpected people.   I am
humbled. I am honored. I am grateful to each every person and what they
said.  Thank you.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS, CIISA

Growth and Protection in a Digital World

www.m2powerinc.com

 516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Is your business compliant with the NEW Identity Theft Laws?

Identity Theft Protection & Compliance Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.