[Fredslist] Brooklyn conference room space

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 08:36:11 EDT 2010

Gotham - On Wednesday November 10 I am planning on an all day meeting with about 10 - 15 people discussing some strangely contentious issues.

Does someone have IN BROOKLYN a conference room (with windows - it will be a long day) and a small secondary space, if needed that we could use for not a lot of money (we are a struggling community hospital) conveniently located in Brooklyn?

You would really be helping out a stressed out Gotham member

Thanks
Susan Zinder
(women's group)
General Counsel, Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center