[Fredslist] FAAN ALLERGY WALK

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed Oct 13 10:21:34 EDT 2010

My trip to Los Angeles being canceled: I will be at the FAAN walk as well,
doing registration and set up.

It is a beautiful spot for a Sunday walk and the kids make it even more fun!

Please join us to support the kids with food allergies. They really
appreciate kn owing that other people care and will protect them.

Food Product labeling, Peer Education, Restaurant Ingredient Awareness, all
of this and more are needed to keep these kids safe.

If you cannot attend, please support the organization with a donation -
since no work can be done unfunded!

Thank you so much.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com