[Fredslist] Newly renovated offices near Grand Central!

Phyllis E. Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Tue Oct 12 16:29:53 EDT 2010

My office suite is newly and nicely renovated, and LOTS of offices and work
stations are available.  A tower floor in the Helmsley Building, 45th and
Park, across from MetLife and the entrance to Grand Central Terminal.  Now
mostly lawyers:  Solos and small firms with great collegiality.  (We would
welcome more of the same.)  The rents are reasonable, and the location is
perfect.

Call Marc Stadtmauer at (212) 986-6200 or me:

Phyllis E. Dubrow | Attorney at Law |230 Park Avenue, Suite 2525 | New York,
New York  10169 | T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682