[Fredslist] looking for social responsibility / sustainability position

jzinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sun Oct 10 13:16:43 EDT 2010

Gotham,
James Mister was a visitor at our last Gotham Princeton lunch; He recently
graduated from Princeton and has an impressive resume. Please see his note
below I would love to show him how great Gotham is and help this talented
young man find a position that can live up to his abilities. I have attached
his resume; if you have any suggestions for James please reach out to him
directly jmister09 at gmail.com

All the best,

Josh