[Fredslist] Looking for Registered Agent alternative to LegalZoom

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Fri Oct 8 11:36:27 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Not a huge fan of LegalZoom - looking for alternative for our Registered
Agent.  However, we don't want to lose any of their value added services,
which are listed below.

If you use a Registered Agent, or know of one that will do the below for
less ($159/year) please let me know.

Thank you!

*LegalZoom Registered Agent Services:
*
- LegalZoom is listed as the sole contact for official communication in New
York shielding you and your family from junk mail, solicitations, and
phishing scams.

- LegalZoom will forward any amount of official communication *including
Overnight Shipping for Service of Process* for no additional Fee.

- LegalZoom's Registered Agent service fees will never increase. You are
locked in at $159/ year and have the opportunity to save on multiple year
renewals.

- In your My Account Page. Any and all documents that have been sent to
LegalZoom from the state or IRS are scanned and kept in a secure server so
in the event you lose or misplace the forwarded document. LegalZoom can send
you another copy, free of charge.

-LegalZoom's Registered Agent Maintains the state's Monday -Friday, 9-5
presence at a physical address so that you don't have to.

-If service of process is sent to LegalZoom for your business you will
receive a courtesy phone call informing you to keep an eye out for the
document.

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326