[Fredslist] SuperLawyers

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Thu Oct 7 11:31:49 EDT 2010

I am pleased to announce that my Partner Jacqueline Harounian was chosen to
the 2010 Super Lawyer list for her work in matrimonial and family law.
Having received this honor myself in 2009, I am proud and honored that we
have been recognized in consecutive years for the work that we do. I would
also like to congratulate Fred for being a Super Lawyer!

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.
1010 Northern Boulevard, Suite 300
Great Neck, New York  11021