[Fredslist] Construction Group

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 09:43:22 EDT 2010

"Construction spending rose 0.4 percent to $811.8  billion in August 2010,
up from a revised July estimate of $808.6  billion.  The August 2010 figure
was 10.0 percent below the  August 2009 level."
(Information from our own Corey  Bearak)

What do the experts think is the cause....Come find out  on Oct 26th at
12:30 at the Friar's Club.

Go  on line to _www.gothamnetworking.com_ (http://www.gothamnetworking.com)
 and pay for  the lunch.  When I see it come through I will reserve a space
for you and a  guest if you like.  This is a non non compete group so
everyone is welcome  to come...

See  you ther