[Fredslist] Car Leasing

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Wed Oct 6 14:20:10 EDT 2010

Dear Along The Network:

>From time to time, we have all seen posts requesting information on the best
available deals for leasing cars and since that is what I have done for the
last 15 years or so, I have gladly shared my finding with other Tribe
members.

Well today I was about to sign a new three-year lease using someone new that
my son had found in Brooklyn (never go to a dealership if you want a good
deal) when my mechanic, Ahmed, sent me to his friend.

The monthly quote for the identical car and package was $30 less than the
lowest deal that I had found! I told the guy that he is either doing
something criminal or he has a pipeline straight to the Toyota manufacturer.
He assured me that there was nothing criminal just good shopping around
practices.

In case, you are in the market for a new car, lease or purchase, try
Superior Leasing, 917.709.3887, and ask for Zevie Goldberg. Just mention
that Joel sent you and you'll get a Gotham-like treatment.

All the best, all the time, to all of you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP