[Fredslist] Gotham "Superlawyers"

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Oct 5 16:48:25 EDT 2010

I concur..we are a great family of Hero's. Congrats to Harold and Vincent
too!

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

  _____