[Fredslist] Suyper Lawyers - a menaingful tribute

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Tue Oct 5 12:35:33 EDT 2010

Bravo to Fred on his selection as a Super Lawyer in his area of expertise - employment and labor law!  As a long-time marketing/business development consultant working with law firms (and proud that I have coached several lawyers on the Super Lawyer list), I can tell you that while there was skepticism when the Super Lawyers lists started coming out a number of years ago (ugh! another list), they have become a respected and sought after recognition among lawyers. So Fred, his firm and all of us can be celebratory and proud of this very meaningful tribute - as we are. A toast to Fred.

Cheers!

Phyllis

P.S.  If we have any other designated Super Lawyers in our Gotham midst, please speak up and be recognized.

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2010)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com