[Fredslist] My 2002 Ford Explorer 62K miles for sale

Zeldes, Michael Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Tue Oct 5 12:11:16 EDT 2010

I am selling my Blue 2002 Ford Explorer. I have been the sole owner and
it has been used almost exclusively by my sitter locally for 8 years,
(7,500 Mi. per year). It is in good condition -blue book value is
$9,995. If u want to check value here are the specs.... 2002  Ford
Explorer 62,000 miles, 4DR XLT 4x4 V6 engine, automatic, third row seat,
AM/FM/CD, 4 Wheel Disc Breaks with ABS Dual front Airbags, running
boards, Leather Sport Bucket Seats, Aux Climate Control,  I am happy to
take reasonable offers from interested buyers. I live in Westchester,
(Irvington, just south of Tarrytown, minutes from the Tappan Zee
Bridge).  You can take the vehicle to a mechanic of your choice to check
it out.

Feel free to forward this on to anyone you think would be interested.
Best way to reach me is email Michael.zeldes at hubinternational.com or
cell (917) 699-1990.

Thanks. Mike

Michael Zeldes