[Fredslist] Renato: Know a Business Consultant for Hire?

Susan Glusica susan_glusica at glic.com
Mon Oct 4 16:01:23 EDT 2010

Renato:  Seeking Business Analysis for Rare Book Business

Once again, heartfelt thanks for all who tossed their hats into the ring
on this one, or provided referrals to knowledgable sources for this
specialized field.  I am confident with the seven or eight responses that
he will get the help he needs.  Thank you so much, my fellow Gothamites!
Know with confident a good deed has been done and the universe will circle
the good back to you.

Susan D. Glusica
Financial Representative
Wealth Advisory Group LLC
355 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY  10017
susan_glusica at glic.com
www.wagroupllc.com
212.261.1830 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
https://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com

Let's connect!  http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate
or subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® is a registered
trademark of Guardian.  Copyright 2005-2010

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.