[Fredslist] Thank you to David Stein for your support

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:08:12 EDT 2010

As part of my last invitation to the next Gotham Green meeting on October 7,
I asked all members of Gotham to think about who they may know who would
benefit from attending the Green meeting and invite them to the meeting.  It
could be anyone who is involved in a green sustainable business.

David was kind enough to help us out and forwarded the email to someone he
thought could benefit and they are attending.  Thank you David.

Perhaps others have also tried but maybe were not as successful, if so, I
thank you for your effort and please keep thinking even if it is for the
next meeting.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate