[Fredslist] Jack Halpern made me look like a hero!

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Fri Oct 1 10:54:39 EDT 2010

Hello Along the Network,

At an event about a month ago, a man named Steve, who owns a HUGELY
successful business, was telling me of his woes regarding his
mother-in-law, who is very old and seriously infirm.  He said that he
was looking for someone with intelligence and integrity to take over the
management of her care, and possibly get her into a high-end assisted
living facility.

So naturally, I gave him fellow-Gothamite Jack Halpern's name and phone
number.

Yesterday evening, Jack, Steve and I were at a cocktail party together,
and Steve just sang Jack's praises and thanked me profusely over and
over for the connection.  He's taking me to lunch in a couple of weeks,
and said that he wants to begin a close business relationship with our
firm.

It just doesn't get any better, folks.  And thanks again, Jack for
making me look good!!

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

34 5th Street