[Fredslist] Can you assist me with this request?

HPS Jewelers hpsestate at verizon.net
Fri Oct 1 10:07:52 EDT 2010

Hi fellow Gothamites,
        Is there anyone out there that might have a connection to a hospital,  a non profit medical charity or a pharmaceutical company that might be interested in giving unpaid internship experience to an outstanding young lady?
  A dear friend of mine in Italy has a daughter who has just completed her studies at the University College of London in the field of medical ethics . She is seeking an unpaid internship o gain experience in the USA with a hospital or a non profit charity (i.e. Make A Wish Foundation etc.)  I have known her since she was 6 years old and is really a nice young lady. Any help would be appreciated. Her resume is available for review.

Many thanks,

Susan Schoenberg
HPS Jewelers Inc.,
72 Bowery