[Fredslist] Shout out to Gay and Lesbian Group for a FABULOUS MEETING

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:16:27 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham,

I wanted to let you all know what a wonderful experience I had Riding the
Circuit to the Gay and Lesbian Group Meeting yesterday. Connie Cohrt, the
Chair and Lari Schwartz, Group Coordinator,  orchestrate a warm atmosphere
where there is room to feel real and free to express your feelings about
issues that are important to you.

This is a group of professionals with humor, wit and compassion.  I really
loved the meeting and wished we could extend our time together.

As group coordinator of the Downtown Group and Bandit Group, I am
recommending a joint meeting with one or both of my groups.I highly
recommend you Ride the Circuit to one of the Gay and Lesbian meetings. .
Here's the link to their next meeting.
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1641&eventType=2contact
Lari before signing up.

Enjoy your weekend. If any of you want to visit the FABULOUS WOOLWORTH
BUILDING/TOWER KITCHEN Downtown Gotham's next lunch is Tues Oct 6
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1589&eventType=3Get
in touch with me before signing up to clear any conflicts.

Warm and Healthy Wishes,

Susan Cleary
Group Coordinator Downtown Gotham/Bandit
The Diet Center, Holistic Health and Diet Counselor
120 E 56th Street
.http://dietcenternyc.com/customized-diet-solutions/
212-759-8118/917-922-4694
Free  Weight Loss or Health Consultation