[Fredslist] New Gotham International Business Group and Gotham Breakfast Meeting - December 7

Brian Weiss bweiss at ggw.com
Tue Nov 30 11:36:19 EST 2010

Gotham,

We have some exciting news regarding our Gotham Hispanic group. We are in
the process of morphing ourselves into a newly-branded group, "International
Business".  It will seek to attract people who work internationally, whether
they are Americans or foreign-born.  We think that there's a huge community
out there that could benefit tremendously from all that Gotham offers, and
we'd like everyone to attend our next breakfast and see the exciting things
we have planned for the group in 2011.

With that said, we will be having a breakfast meeting on Tuesday, December 7
at 8:30am at Benjamin's Steak House.  The address is 52 E. 41st St in
Manhattan.

Please let me know via email if you will be able to come and whether you
know of anyone who would benefit from our new group and would like to join
us as well. The cost for this breakfast for non-Gotham members and circuit
riders is $25. If you would like to pay in advance, please follow the link
below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1670
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1670&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

I look forward to seeing you there and to an exciting 2011!

Best,

Brian

Brian S. Weiss, Esq.

Garganigo, Goldsmith & Weiss