[Fredslist] Needed: Attorney for Medical Bill Claim nearly 15 years old

David Marks - Shades of Green Network david at shadesofgreennetwork.com
Mon Nov 29 21:00:44 EST 2010

Hi Gotham,

I recently received a letter from a diagnostic imaging facility in Nassau
county NY that claims I owe them a large sum of money for a procedure done
in 1996. This is the first I am hearing of this. Can anyone give me advice
as to any statute of limitations or actions I should take to fight this? I
started to compose an Initial Debt Collection Dispute letter in accordance
with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act but would appreciate some
guidance before I send it.

Thanks,

David Marks

Partner - Shades of Green Network

Program Director - Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life (COEJL)

201-984-3413

david at shadesofgreennetwork.com