[Fredslist] Construction Group

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 12:39:57 EST 2010

Building permits in  October 2010 were 550,000, up 0.5 percent from
September but down 4.5 percent  from October 2009.  Housing starts were 519,000,
down 11.7 percent from September and down 1.9 percent from October  2009

This  information compliments of our own Corey Bearak.  He and I and all of
the  Construction Group wish you a very happy Thanksgiving and look forward
to seeing  you at the December 7th meeting at the Friar's Club.  We are a
non non  compete group and so you are all welcome.

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  Realty, Ltd
212 427 3809
917 834  2246.